Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Unboxing: Warhammer Quest Silver Tower

Unboxing: Warhammer Quest Silver Tower



So this box set has been out a couple of weeks now and I missed the pre- order so had to wait till last weekend to pick up my copy. I played the original Warhammer Quest in the some dark distant past so this was always a gimme to pick up and remember those halcion days of my Dwarf swinging his axe to save the party yet again from another large monster.

After the break is more pictures from the un-boxing.

I am not going to write walls of text as to be honest I just want to get stuck in a get them assembled and painted, I am going to be on hols for a couple of weeks so after some bronzing, swimming, eating and boozing I will be back on the painting trail.

Check back in a few weeks once I got the sable wet.





No comments:

Post a Comment