Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Friday 19 August 2016

GALLERY: GORE GRUNTA

GALLERY: GORE GRUNTA





Hi,

Today's post is some gallery shots of the completed Gore Grunta

Unfortunately it did not place and get a pin at the recent Age of Sigmar open day, but I am ok with that.

It was a good learning experience and I had fun painting the model. Some aspects I am very happy with but others are average at best. 

My fav part of the model is the Gore grunta face and the metal armour., but I think I need a lot more practice with greens and the blue armour.

I am going to step back to my 30k for a while and complete some almost finished units

Whats on your painting table?

Catch on the flip side



1 comment:

  1. Howdy nice job on them hogs, I'm using a very similar colors scheme Cstegadon greenscale) on my ironjawz armor, could you please give me the steps you used on this paint job

    ReplyDelete