Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Wednesday 6 July 2016

WIP: Team Yankee- Soviets

WIP: Team Yankee- Soviets

Bit of a change for todays post.

I have taken a break from my Word Bearers and started what has been a project long on the back burner.

Last year Battlefront Miniatures released Team Yankee, this was their first entry into the Cold War. First came the Americans and Soviet forces and just released this month sees the Germans.

I have started on a small 25 point list which I will post and describe in more detail later this week. This are being painted during my lunch breaks and on the box so far I have 1 unit of Infantry with the attached 4 BMP 2's. There are 2 additional BMP's for an Observer unit and 3 Hail's.

Will post Gallery pics once finished hopefully this weekend.

Catch you on the flip side





No comments:

Post a Comment