Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Saturday 13 February 2016

Gallery: Crusade Imperial Fist

Gallery: Crusade Imperial Fist



Thought would post up a picture of my fist completed Imperial Fist.

Check after the break with some more pictures.........











I took these pictures at Warhammer World on their City Fight table on my mobile. I forgot to remove the flash and I think this has removed the metal from the model.

The paint scheme was inspired by book 3 from Forge World with a crusade armour scheme.

I am going to try out some with a full yellow left arm with decals just so that there is some variation in the squad.

Also my the table is 5 terminators I hope to have these finished next week.

What do you think to the paint scheme so far?

Comments and feedback always welcome

Catch you on the flip side





No comments:

Post a Comment