Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Thursday 3 November 2016

WIP: Mechanicum HQ & Troops

WIP: Mechanicum HQ & Troops


Today's progress, not entirely finished prior to spraying, just need to add the Mechadendrite combat array to the models but did not have a hair dryer with me at work, so that will be a job for tonight. I will need to find a way to store and carry these game to game as the arms and the claw on the tops connection point not being large enough for pinning.

The Magos is from the Forge World 40k range linked here Tech Marine he is going to be used as my stand in Magos Prime until I am happy with the conversion that I am working on.

Catch you on the flip side


2 comments:

  1. hope that they can be pinned as would not like to see them coming off prior to each game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i have a feeling you may be losing some arms here and there chap

    ReplyDelete